Coming Soon: Payoneer Virtual Bank Account

UPDATED: February 18, 2009

The Payoneer virtual bank account is NOT yet offered to all cardholders. This facility is currently under pilot stage where few selected account holders were invited to take part in this new service that will be out soon. To learn more about Payoneer, click tomy experience on receiving my Payoneer card.

Here is great news toPayoneercard account holders:Payoneerwill be offeringvirtual bank accountservices. Payoneer cards of account holders will have the option to avail of a virtual bank account with its issuerFirst Bank of DelawareMetabank. This opens up more possibilities of loading the card - such as doing aPaypal to Payoneer transfer.

I am using anoDesk Mastercardwhich is powered byPayoneer. I will not be depended on oDesk to fund my oDesk Mastercard to fund it because I have Paypal to Payoneer transfer as another option to load myoDesk Mastercard.

Payoneer Virtual Bank Account

Payoneer virtual bank account with SERVICES menu enabled

I got the invitation fromPayoneerto participate in this pilot program through email, and after some email exchanges I had agreed to participate in their program. The first thing I had noticed is that the SERVICES menu which was normally disabled is now enabled - that was where I saw the virtual bank account service which contained theaccount numberand thebank routing number.

Payoneer virtual bank account

Payoneer virtual bank account

I added up a new bank account inPaypal. Then I decided to send a test amount of $13.90 from myPaypalaccount.Paypalprocessed it in their system for one day, a normal occurence to anyone initiating a bank account withdrawal. I received those funds in myPayoneeraccount after another day. The duration of the entirePaypal to Payoneer transferwas only two business days. I made several transfers and unless there are bank holidays, I often get the funds into my account in just two business days.

Aside from that fast transfer, I thinkPayoneerhas a superb customer service - I had already used their live chat assistance for inquiries and account problems.

The only downside to usingPayoneercards are the loads of fees that are being charged when one uses the card. I hope this post onhow to save more from Payoneer withdrawalscan help on how to minimizePayoneer fees. Nevertheless, I still want to keepPayoneeras another option to withdraw earnings online just in case myPaypalaccount fails.


Read more:http://www.theladyprogrammer.com/coming-soon-to-payoneer-card-holders/#ixzz0KTDwaYGC&C

2 comments: