Payoneer.Com : Virtual U.S bank Account

I think www.Payoneer.Com is well known by all for the unmatched service they are providing to their customers.

Payoneer provides prepaid debit card for online and offline use.
And we all known that they provide the best service.

Well I come to know somedays ago about Payoneer Virtual U.S.A Bank Account and simply amazed that atlast some awesome and reliable service is coming by well known Payoneer.Com

With the help of a dp member: eddy , I just contacted payoneer and told them about me and I want to be in the beta testers team.

And simply amazed very fast response I got.

I have been asked some questions like purpose , business type and I just seen myself selected in beta testers team.

I just then got bank account details within some minute.
Including my bank account and ABN number.

Here what are Payoneer.Com Virtual account Benefits:

--> You can add it to your paypal and transfer the amount from paypal fund to payoneer virtual bank account and instantly the fund will be loaded in your payoneer.com master card debit card.

--> Payoneer Bank account is issued by First Bank Of Delware and thus follow the ACH transfer for banking.

--> Here is some info about it --> http://www.nacha.org/about/what_is_ach_.htm

There is a fee though $99usd yearly to maintain the Bank account but its nothing as compared to the service its giving.

So , all the big feature payoneer.com is coming soon , and just keep an eye on all the news .

So , I think Payoneer just came us as a boon where it seems as : Solution Of all problems.

I just ask all Beta Testers to prevail the Power and Benefit of payoneer to the whole internet.

I already joined the revolutionary payment processors and ask you all to just look at their service-- 1 word "Unmatched:

You will get updated about payoneer's every news and updates - Join their community - http://community.payoneer.com/default.aspx.

Thanks again to payoneer for what they are providing us is just awesome.

So , I asked all the beta testers of payoneer.com virtual bank account holders to put your effort and make payoneer best, as It is best though.
James.

1 comment: